Reduce waste while enjoying quicker, more flexible access to your account information. Plus, gain peace of mind: E-Statements are more secure than regular mail. Enroll now by logging into Online Banking.
Why choose E-Statements?
- Convenient – your statements can be viewed while logged into online banking, no need for a separate login
- View statements sooner – no mail delays
- Access your statement history
- Secure – information will not be intercepted or lost in the mail
- Click on the account from the main page or accounts menu
- Click on “Documents”
- Select what you want to view and then choose a date range
E-Statements – convenient for you, great for the environment!
If you already have a Hometown Bank Online Banking account, simply log in from your computer. Then:
- Click on “Profile” in the upper right corner
- Select “Enroll” or “Edit” on the Electronic statements line
- Select “eStatements” next to the accounts you want to enroll
- Click “electronic statements terms and conditions” to review; write down the confirmation code from the bottom of the disclosure
- Click on the box to acknowledge consent to disclosure
- Key in your confirmation code and click “Save”